Aloe Vera is rich with 9 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E), also with many minerals like calcium, copper, chromium, iron, magnesium, sugars (glucose and fructose) and others.
It is known that the Aloe Vera gives freshness and vitality to the hair and skin, softens and fights against dandruff. Also, Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy for the skin inflammation, burns, cuts, blisters and peeling skin caused by strong sunlight, creates a cooling effect, so it’s great for this time of year. Your hair and skin will certainly be dry after your day on the beach.
- Home of Aloe Vera shampoo
- 60 ml Aloe Vera gel (buy it or rather squeezed it from the leaves of Aloe Vera)
- Mild liquid soap (it is good to contain olive oil or other oils)
- ¼ tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
Method of preparation: Mix all ingredients and pour them into an empty bottle of shampoo. Close the bottle cap and leave the home made shampoo at room temperature if not you are not using it at the moment.
How to use: Before each use, shake the bottle with the Aloe Vera shampoo. On a wet hair apply a hand full with shampoo, massage your hair and leave it there for a few minutes. Then rinse the hair nicely.
Advantages: The Aloe Vera shampoo helps in recovering the damaged dry hair. In summer hair dries up on the burning sun, especially during the summer vacation, so this will be healthy, excellent and inexpensive replacement for the shampoos from the market.
- Homemade Aloe Vera conditioner for hair
- Half a lemon
- 60 ml of aloe vera gel
- essential oil
Method of Preparation: Drain half the lemon and put it in a bowl and then add 60 ml Aloe Vera gel, which you can purchase from pharmacies. Finally add 3-5 drops of essential oil of your favorite fragrance to give a personal touch to your regenerator and beautiful aroma.
How to use: Wash your hair with shampoo. Once nicely you rinse the shampoo, apply the home made Aloe Vera conditioner, focusing mostly on the tips of the hair and the scalp. Leave it so on the hair for 3-5 minutes and then rinse the hair nicely.
Advantages: The Balm of Aloe Vera is known for restoring deep moisture and vitality of the hair and helps fighting the dandruff.
- Make a great hair mask by mixing equal amounts of olive oil and aloe vera gel. Apply the mixture on your hair, comb the hair nicely from the roots to the tips to deploy the mask all over the hair, leave the mask on the hair for 30 minutes. Then rinse the hair nicely.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the scalp and leave so for 30 minutes to fight against the dandruff and to stimulate the growth of your hair.
- Add Aloe Vera gel to your shampoo. In bottle filled with 250 ml shampoo, add 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel.
Warning: Thoroughly rinse the hair with water after using the Aloe Vera.
- Home shower gel from aloe vera
- 1300 ml distilled water
- 1 spoon with salt
- 250 ml shampoo for thick hair
- 60 ml aloe vera gel
- essential oil of chamomile, calendula or lavender
Method of preparation: Heat 1300 ml distilled water until the water gets the same temperature of the room. Pour the shampoo into a bowl, add the water and mix nicely. Then add the Aloe Vera gel and the salt. Add few drops of essential oil. Mix all the ingredients until they form a solid gel. You can adjust the amount of essential oils until you get the desired scent. Put the home made shower gel in a bottle of shampoo or something else and use it at every bath. The gel is good to be used for 6 months.
Advantages: shower gel from Aloe Vera is a natural conditioner for the body to make it soft and smooth after each bath.